Along with various coaches and experts, Krasse Gueorguiev Ultrarunner will be a guest at the Sofia Airport Center (SAC) from the 8th until the 11th of May. After running a charity trail for 36 hours at Park Center Sofia, he’s visiting SAC Park with his new project called “Fasten Seat Belts”. The goal is to get together, to jump, to run, to have fun and to understand firsthand how much better we can feel.
To be more prepared for fastening our seat belts, Krasse has prepared a program that begins weeks before the event and will definitely provoke us. Keep track of this page, as well as the Facebook pages of SAC and Krasse. Every weekday morning (and not only) Krasse will post an exercise one can try at the office, at home or in the park.
Here are some of the interesting things that await us at the SAC from May 8 to May 11:
– “Squat or Die” – a training with Krasse Gueorguiev in the SAC park
– “Jump till Puke” – a training with Krasse Gueorguiev in the SAC park
– “Lift and Lift”- a training with Krasse Gueorguiev in the SAC park
– “Run Again…”- run (training) with Krasse Gueorguiev in the SAC park
– “The Ultimate Functional Training” – functional training with Life Fitness Bulgaria in the SAC park
– “Let’s Band – Expand your Strenght. Shape your Mind” – exercises with bands and body weight with Life Fitness Bulgaria in the SAC park
– “Work it, Move it, Do it” – workshop with Dimitrina Sivkova for HR and other managers (pre-registration)
– “Static VS Dynamic” – how to move minds through body movement. Life Fitness Workshop for HR and other managers (pre-registered)
With the approach of the event, we will announce the detailed program for the days from the 8th to the 11th of May. We will also share with you the interesting prizes that are expected in the SAC Park, as well as other things we intend to keep secret at this time.
Fasten Seat Belts!